Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blessed!!

Well, things seem to be moving right along. Selah is continuing to grow and grow. Three weeks ago she was 17.5 lbs and 25.4 inches. She is wearing 6 month clothing. Selah is having a hard time figuring out that she can roll over. She is VERY social. I am already seeing her little personality show through.

This week she has started sitting up on her own for about 5 minutes at a time. It is so strange to see her sitting up before she is even really flipping over. I feel like she is getting so big so fast. On one hand I really can't wait to watch her grow and develop. On the other hand I want her to stay little for as long as possible!!

This week Selah has discovered her little hands. She will play with them and study them. It is so cute! She also found her toes. I walked in to check on her while she was down for her nap and found her playing with her toes in her bed. It was also very cute!! She can't reach both feet at the same time so she will grab one foot at a time. She has not yet put her feet in her mouth! I don't think that she could reach.

New news in the Kelly house!

We have been experiencing a lot of blessings lately. Yesterday I (Cass) called the insurance company to ask about our hospital balance. We had almost 7,000 dollars that we still had to pay. I thought that this was a large balance considering I did not use any pain medication and we got out of the hospital as soon as we could. After looking at all of the bills with our insurance company we found that all we were supposed to pay was 1,200 dollars. We have already paid almost half of that! So, now we have around 700 dollars left to pay. I was very excited to find that one of those zeros was taken off of our hospital debt!!! We have also been receiving reimbursement checks and anonymous monetary gifts in the mail. This is all just proof that God really is our provider!! I know that He will continue to take care of us. What an awesome God we serve!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment